At Living Green Designs we implement the use of green construction practices that are environmentally responsible and resource-efficient for the life of the product. Green construction accounts for a products life-cycle: sourcing, installation, use, maintenance, renovation, and deconstruction. At Living Green Designs we are ushering in a new standard for construction that is as friendly for the environment as it is on your budget.
Examples of our Green Construction Practices
- Recycling concrete locally or reusing it onsite with creative measures such as planter wall or steps.
- Reuse existing plant material within the landscape by composting, soil conditioning, or creating mulch for planters.
- Sourcing products based on their environmental costs. Stone from France is exquisite but there is a comparable product from California that has a smaller carbon footprint.
- Utilize local products or recycled products. Utilize environmentally friendly chemicals and low voc solvents. Use quiet, non carbon emitting construction equipment.
- Automatic irrigation systems and repair
- Specimen / Ornamental Tree Plants Shrubs
- Low Voltage Lighting: Night lighting Service and Maintenance
- Interlocking Pavers
- Patio Covers
- Water Features
- Fire pits